This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: cr16, lm32: error: Unable to determine type definition of intptr_t/int32_t
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat dot com>, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 10:30:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: cr16, lm32: error: Unable to determine type definition of intptr_t/int32_t
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56D505C9 dot 10808 at redhat dot com>
> The changes to int32_t/intptr_t detection in <sys/_intsup.h> do not work
> on cr16-elf or lm32-elf targets, neither of which define (in some
> configurations) __INTPTR_TYPE__ or __INT32_TYPE__.
This sounds like a GCC bug - those macros really should be defined.
> How are these supposed to be handled?
By adding a #error line maybe ?