Re: Bug in __register_exitproc() in __atexit.c

Enjoy your vacation Jeff. It has been a busy year for newlib.

Personally I am very happy to see Cygwin and RTEMS share more in newlib as well as the FreeBSD alignment. It helps increase the number of configurations using the same lines of code. And that has positive impacts.

--joel

--joel