This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH, OR1K] libgloss boards
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Wallentowitz <stefan dot wallentowitz at tum dot de>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:38:01 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, OR1K] libgloss boards
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5489C99C dot 3010607 at tum dot de>
Please add licenses to the tmp files that have none.
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Wallentowitz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:43:08 AM
Subject: [PATCH, OR1K] libgloss boards
the libor1k and crt0 depend on some symbols defined by the boards and
call ini/exit functions there. Those are the pre-defined boards.