This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [Patch] Fix type signature of feof and ferror in c++
- From: Jonathan Roelofs <jonathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:45:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix type signature of feof and ferror in c++
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5489C182 dot 90407 at codesourcery dot com> <5489C3BC dot 1010304 at redhat dot com>
libc++ does do the undef & wrap with an inline function thing in <cstdio>. This
particular test, however, is checking that <stdio.h> things have the correct
On 12/11/14 9:18 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2014-12-11 10:08, Jonathan Roelofs wrote:
This fixes one of the libc++ tests: depr/depr.c.headers/stdio_h.pass.cpp
These macros are undef'ed in libstdc++ <cstdio>; does libc++ not do the same?
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded