This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: OpenRISC port
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:46:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: OpenRISC port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <548824E7 dot 4040507 at tum dot de> <20141211093356 dot GC2943 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/12/14 09:33, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 10 11:48, Stefan Wallentowitz wrote:
this is my first attempt to submit my OpenRISC port which I developed here:
Due to the list's message size restrictions I cannot attach the patches:
Any chance to split the patches into smaller digestible parts so they
can be send to the list? It seems you could also split them into
Or, failing that, compressing them is the other option.
Look at the nds32 patches just today ;)
Also, please don't send the ChangeLogs as diffs, but as simple plain
text. They almost never apply cleanly.