This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Fix for relative path (Was: Newlib 2.1.0 not building)
- From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni at gmail dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 10:00:44 -0200
- Subject: Fix for relative path (Was: Newlib 2.1.0 not building)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm updating a local newlib port in OpenBSD, but I'm having the problem
as shown here:
However, I saw a fix was made, as stated here:
I have to base my port on an already released .tar.gz, so I have to
apply this fix manually. Where is this fix and in what file? I couldn't
extract this info from the messages.