This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [Patch, Newlib-nano]Improve printf to support non nul-terminated string
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Joey Ye <joey dot ye dot cc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>, Bin Cheng <Bin dot Cheng at arm dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:06:07 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Newlib-nano]Improve printf to support non nul-terminated string
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001cff582$34765e80$9d631b80$ at arm dot com> <20141105091542 dot GS28636 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAHFci2-i-XGfCZegHGkc1vMZ5eZkSBB1nWBVnGAYDA3FTLYdDQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <001e01cff976$25581360$70083a20$ at arm dot com> <CAL0py27+a0gkNU4_j0spi6ar0XAEuzKO6pge68UvMYPfLizEaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Joey Ye <email@example.com> wrote:
> Now there is no point to keep #if 0. Please remove it.
Yes, I think both the commentary and #if 0 below are not needed any more.
/* Below code is kept for reading. The check is redundant because
pdata->prec will be set to pdata->size if it is -1 previously. */
if (pdata->prec > pdata->size)