This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
C99 anomolies... ?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:30:26 -0400
- Subject: C99 anomolies... ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As part of our internal testing I found a few bits of newlib that
don't seem to be "right" with C99, enough to cause problems with the
testing framework. Comments?
llabs / lldiv
Official as of C99, but in stdlib.h they're still #ifndef
__STRICT_ANSI__. There are #tests for C90 and C++11
declarations elsewhere, is anyone working on #tests for C99?
Or is newlib still officially just C90?
extern long double frexpl _PARAMS((long double value, int *));
but the "value" part is problematic. Should be:
extern long double frexpl _PARAMS((long double, int *));
Looks like the only case of this in <math.h>
any plans to add these?