This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
settimeofday and adjtime prototypes
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:08:24 -0500
- Subject: settimeofday and adjtime prototypes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was looking at adding adjtime() to sys/time.h. It and settimeofday()
are protected by _BSD_SOURCE per the Linux man page.
settimeofday() is currently not protected by a BSD feature macro,
should it be?
And it is OK to add adjtime() protected by a BSD feature macro?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985