This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] newlib patch for OpenRISC
- From: Hesham Moustafa <heshamelmatary at gmail dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 23:14:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] newlib patch for OpenRISC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1405116429-998-1-git-send-email-heshamelmatary at gmail dot com> <20140714134422 dot GB2160 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Jul 12 00:07, Hesham ALMatary wrote:
>> From: hesham <hesham@hesham-laptop.(none)>
>> The following patch is part of my GSoC project--Porting RTEMS to OpenRISC. It
>> adds minimal OpenRISC port to newlib without any libgloss stuff.
> A ChangeLog entry would be nice. The patch looks basically ok, but
> what happened with or16 and or32 target names? Can you provide some
> background why it's ok to nuke them?
All or32 targets has been renamed to or1k now (I believe because of
the new 64 bit
addition). Also, the new binutils patch here  did this renaming. GCC, GDB
and RTEMS also follow or1k target name. or32, or16 are no longer used/defined by
any of them.
> Corinna Vinschen
> Cygwin Maintainer
> Red Hat