This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Default libm mode is XOPEN?
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:29:17 +0100
- Subject: Default libm mode is XOPEN?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Looking at newlib/libm/common/fdlibm.h I see the lines:
/* REDHAT LOCAL: Default to XOPEN_MODE. */
Building an aarch64-none-elf compiler with newlib, the following test
printf ("_LIB_VERSION: %d\n", _LIB_VERSION);
printf ("_XOPEN_: %d\n", _XOPEN_);
Is this /* REDHAT LOCAL: Default to XOPEN_MODE. */ really intentional
for all users of newlib?
I thought IEEE was supposed to be the default one. Or are targets
expected to override this?