This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
WCHAR_MIN and WCHAR_MAX missing guards in stdint.h
- From: Thomas Uhle <thomas dot uhle at eas dot iis dot fraunhofer dot de>
- To: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:55:55 +0200
- Subject: WCHAR_MIN and WCHAR_MAX missing guards in stdint.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
the definitions WCHAR_MIN and WCHAR_MAX are not protected by #ifndef ...
in stdint.h like they are in wchar.h. Therefore, GCC outputs warnings
about doubled definitions during compilation if wchar.h and stdint.h are
both included. I think a possible fix would be to adopt the code in
stdint.h w.r.t. wchar.h.