This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Porting newlib to OpenRISC/or1k for RTEMS usage - Licence issue
- From: Hesham Moustafa <heshamelmatary at gmail dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 01:25:41 +0200
- Subject: Porting newlib to OpenRISC/or1k for RTEMS usage - Licence issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am working on porting RTEMS to OpenRISC/or1k. Part of this project
is having newlib ported for or1k target as RTEMS uses newlib. When I
submitted a minimal patch  that does the porting job to RTEMS
mailing list for review, I got a feedback stating that the licence for
or1k/setjmp.S is invalid.
The questions is, can I write a similar (setjmp.S) file to avoid this