This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] [nosys] ARM heap overflow check in libnosys
- From: Joey Ye <joey dot ye dot cc at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: Joey Ye <Joey dot Ye at arm dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:32:14 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [nosys] ARM heap overflow check in libnosys
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001401cf3376$79d34480$6d79cd80$ at arm dot com> <531064AB dot 9050109 at arm dot com> <5310652C dot 6030902 at arm dot com> <CAL0py260QxD-PFmv0-c=2omQEAWXe7UdCP=54vp=ZnwWrOOdDQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Joey Ye <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> 3) It would be nice if the machine-specific definition could be moved
>>> out into a machine-specific header.
> Will try it
There is no machine specific headers or folders that libnosys can use.
Although it is possible to add them, I don't feel it worthwhile as
libnosys is too simple to have much target dependent behaviors.