This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: feature macro in time.h
- From: Craig Howland <howland at LGSInnovations dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:15:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: feature macro in time.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52D1F21D dot 8020901 at oarcorp dot com>
On 01/11/2014 08:38 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
They are both POSIX "CX", and have been in since the beginning, so they should
be (following the same convention agreed to in the "feature macros in stdlib.h"
Similar issue around tzname and tzset(). newlib has them
as strict ansi and glibc allows them for POSIX.
What should these be?
#if __POSIX_VISIBLE /* (all POSIX versions) */
(no version check needed)