Re: Request: WEAK declaration of _sbrk() for embedded

On 7 January 2014 09:32, Joey Ye <joey.ye.cc@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is a sensible suggestion to me. The thing I'm not sure of is what
> else needed besides _sbrk.
>
> Anyone have any objection before I write a patch for _sbrk?
>
> Thanks,
> Joey
>
> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Joey Ye <joey.ye.cc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It is a sensible suggestion to me. The thing I'm not sure of is what
>> else needed besides _sbrk.
>>
>> Anyone have any objection before I write a patch for _sbrk?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Joey

Joey, this change seems sensible to me, while you are looking at this
perhaps you could quickly review each of the other interface functions
exposed by syscalls.c (arm & aarch64) and deal with any other cases
where we are missing a weak attribute?

Cheers
/Marcus