RE: ARM Multilib libc - make install only copies the default libc.a file to the toolchain directory.

Hi David;

> Have you tried using the -print-multilib switch to see what multilibs GCC ended up with?

wl@C60:~$ /opt/btdk/bin/arm-eabi-bt-gcc -print-multi-lib
.;
thumb;@mthumb
armv7-a;@march=armv7-a
armv7-a/neon;@march=armv7-a@mfpu=neon
armv7-a/hard;@march=armv7-a@mfloat-abi=hard
armv7-a/neon/hard;@march=armv7-a@mfpu=neon@mfloat-abi=hard
thumb/armv6-m;@mthumb@march=armv6-m
thumb/armv7-a;@mthumb@march=armv7-a
thumb/armv7-r;@mthumb@march=armv7-r
thumb/armv7-m;@mthumb@march=armv7-m
thumb/armv7-a/neon;@mthumb@march=armv7-a@mfpu=neon
thumb/armv7-a/hard;@mthumb@march=armv7-a@mfloat-abi=hard
thumb/armv7-a/neon/hard;@mthumb@march=armv7-a@mfpu=neon@mfloat-abi=hard

When I look at this, I interpret it as having the correct multilibs, but I might be wrong.

> I'd also recommend taking a look at Ian Lance Taylor's Configuration guide for GCC. (http://airs.com/ian/configure/configure_toc.html)
> It's the closest thing you'll find to documentation on multilib.

Thanks for the recommendation, some bedtime reading I think.

> Sorry I can't be more helpful,
> Dave
>
> * I say think as I'm far from an expert on multilib files.

No really thanks for the help, your pushing me in the right direction and I'm more than grateful for that.

Thanks,

James