RE: [Patch, Newlib/Libm] Avoid index.html and Index.html file name clash on platform like windows

Thank you for clarification. I now updated libm patch per your suggestion:  use the "Document Index" and let the names match. Is this one OK?

If it is OK, can you guys please help me to commit? This is my first Newlib patch, I have write access to GCC, but not Newlib.

BR,
Terry

2013-11-08  Terry Guo  <terry.guo@arm.com>

                 * libm/libm.texinfo: Rename node Index to Document Index.