This is the mail archive of the newlib@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the newlib project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
----Original Message----
>From: Dave Korn
>Sent: 04 April 2005 19:35
OK, nobody's answered yet, so just to incentivize the world at large,
here's a testcase - I hear we like those! This one drops right into the
newlib/testsuite directory (I invented a new subdir for it, newlib.stdio,
because sscanf is a stdio function), and it fails with current HEAD, and it
passes with the patch I RFC'd yesterday. HTH!
NB. I don't currently have a redhat assign sorted out, but a) the patch
to fix the bug is a trivial <10 liner (discounting the comments), the
testcase is a trivial 2-line modification of Michael Hines' original
testcase from http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-04/msg00146.html, and the
.exp file is a trivial 2-line modification of
/src/newlib/testsuite/newlib.stdlib/atexit.exp.
cheers,
DaveK
--
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Attachment:
nan-parse-bug-testcase.diff
Description: Binary data
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |