[ Guidance ] Preparing for Contribution

Dear glibc Maintainers and Contributors,

     I hope this e-mail finds you doing well this Holiday Season! I am
interested in developing a few fast routines for text encoding for
musl after the positive reception of a paper for the C Standard
related to fast conversion routines:

     https://thephd.github.io/vendor/future_cxx/papers/source/C%20-%20Efficient%20Character%20Conversions.html

     I would like to make sure I can contribute to glibc
appropriately. I have Copyright Assigned myself to the Free Software
Foundation and I do contribute occasionally to libstdc++; is there
anything else I would need to make sure I can submit patches for
review to glibc?

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
JeanHeyd Meneide