Re: Setup non-pushing gerrit instance for glibc.

* Carlos O'Donell:

> With the gracious help of Sergio and Simon I have setup a glibc mirror
> on a gerrit instance that *cannot* push to sourceware git.

I find it a bit non-obvious to see that there pending unresolved
comments from previous patch iterations.  If I go to

  <https://gnutoolchain-gerrit.osci.io/r/c/glibc/+/303>

I end up with the last version, and there are no comments for it yet.
In order to see them, I scroll down, clock on “Comment Threads”, and
then perhaps filter on “Only unresolved threads”, and then you see the
leftovers.  Is there a more convenient way to get this information?  I
mean, you really should address all these old comments in a new
submission, but it's currently quite hard to see if you don't.

(This is obviously not a blocker for the tool as a whole.)

Thanks,
Florian