RISCV NFPREG?

Palmer,

 We have this:

#define ELF_NFPREG	NFPREG

in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/bits/procfs.h, however NFPREG is nowhere
defined.  This has come from your initial commit 7f33b09c65e3 ("RISC-V:
Linux ABI").  Do you happen to remember what the intent was here if any?

 We also have:

#define ELF_NGREG	NGREG

(in the same place) and then:

# define NGREG	32

in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/sys/ucontext.h, however under __USE_MISC
only.

 We don't use any of these macros and the way they have been defined means
they're mostly useless to user programs.  All the other architectures
define them unconditionally and then do use them one way or another in
public headers.

 Unfortunately I'll have to work it around now in GDB for backwards
compatibility, but has there been any plan here that was interrupted and
never completed?

 If not, I'll make some patches to fix it up, by defining __NGREG and
__NFPREG unconditionally as some targets do and use these to fix up the
mess.

  Maciej