This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] riscv: Remove support for variable page sizes
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 09:05:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] riscv: Remove support for variable page sizes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFyWVaaDrgcYt0rQ-CX6hfkURP4qMECXD4i9G9tfWW9wiNLVAQ@mail.gmail.com>
* Jim Wilson:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 5:45 AM Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
>> [NB: I could use some help with testing here.]
> I was out sick most of last week, but I did a top of tree
> riscv64-linux native binutils/gcc/glibc build this week which ended up
> testing your patch. I got 16 glibc failures which is what I expected.
> 6 of those are asin/acos ULP problems, so I think only 10 real
> problems. I did have to add -Wno-error=stringop-overflow to gccwarn
> to complete the glibc build, but I believe that is a gcc bug, and I
> see that there are already a number of stringop-overflow bugs that
> have been reported, so it might be related to one of the existing bug
Thanks for the additional testing.