This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Make tst-strftime2 depend on locale generation
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot net dot br>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <pc at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 20:20:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make tst-strftime2 depend on locale generation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Gabriel F. T. Gomes:
> From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <email@example.com>
> Building the test cases in parallel might make tst-strftime2 fail.
> Simply re-running the test case (or building with -j1) makes the problem
> go away. This patch adds the necessary dependency to allow parallel
> builds in the time subdirectory.
> Tested for powerpc64le.
> time/Makefile | 1 +
> 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
> diff --git a/time/Makefile b/time/Makefile
> index b9217992a6..cface6f68a 100644
> --- a/time/Makefile
> +++ b/time/Makefile
> @@ -61,6 +61,7 @@ include ../gen-locales.mk
> $(objpfx)tst-ftime_l.out: $(gen-locales)
> $(objpfx)tst-strptime.out: $(gen-locales)
> +$(objpfx)tst-strftime2.out: $(gen-locales)
> tz-cflags = -DTZDIR='"$(zonedir)"' \
Doesn't tst-strftime3 have the same problem? Looks good otherwise.
(We still don't have the official switchover to ChangeLog-less
commits, so this still needs an entry there.)