Re: RISC-V test results

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

>  For some reason I haven't established yet lp64 results are significantly
> worse than lp64d ones, which in turn are similar to these previously
> obtained for 2.29.  I have noticed that out of 140 lp64 FAILs 90 are due
> to SIGABRT having been raised, including said nptl/tst-stack4.  I'm still
> investigating the cause, which is likely outside glibc as I can see there
> have been results posted now and they are fine for lp64.

To confirm: have you made sure that libgcc_s and libstdc++ shared
libraries for this ABI, from the compiler used for testing, are copied to
the glibc build directory (or present in the default dynamic linker search
path)?  Missing libgcc_s causes both many NPTL tests to fail and some to
hang.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com