Re: RISC-V test results

"Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@wdc.com> writes:
>  I saw no RISC-V test results published for glibc 2.30,

I just posted mine to the wiki last night :-)

My environment is a HiFiveU board with a local SSD (no nfs involved),
running Fedora 28 but with some upgrades (versions noted in wiki).  It's
one of the Fedora/RISC-V build machines so I have faith in it :-)

The build was a native build, no cross-anything.

>  I had to bump up the timeout factor to avoid excessive timeouts and

I set TIMEOUTFACTOR to 20 for hifive builds, even with a local SSD.