Re: Changes to "Contribution Checklist" -- Format of the contribution.

* Carlos O'Donell:

> I would like to propose that the "Contribution Checklist"
> tell first time developers to send a 'git format-patch'
> file or inlined text to the list for patch review instead
> of a split patch and distinct ChangeLog.

I would like to see the actual wording.

Should we move the contribution checklist to Git, so that it we can
maintain it more easily?

Perhaps not into the manual, where it become outdated after
installation, but somewhere else in the tree?

Thanks,
Florian