This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4] Ensure mktime sets errno on error (bug 23789)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:48:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Ensure mktime sets errno on error (bug 23789)
- References: <email@example.com> <20181031165602.697c476f@athena> <20181102070702.27c64d79@athena>
On Fri, 2 Nov 2018, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> What should I do regarding Bugzilla itself?
The general expectation is that *once a fix has been committed and pushed
to master*, the bug should be marked as RESOLVED/FIXED with the target
milestone set to the next mainline release with the fix. It is the
committer's responsibility to do that update promptly after committing.
Committers have @gcc.gnu.org / @sourceware.org addresses and a Bugzilla
account with such an address should automatically have the required
permissions to update milestones. (Milestones should not be set on open
bugs. If a fix needs to be reverted for some reason, the bug should be
reopened and the milestone setting removed.)
Joseph S. Myers