This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4] Ensure mktime sets errno on error (bug 23789)
- From: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 07:07:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] Ensure mktime sets errno on error (bug 23789)
- References: <email@example.com> <20181031165602.697c476f@athena>
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:56:02 +0100, Albert ARIBAUD
<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote :
> If this version is fine with everyone, I'll prepare a candidate commit
> for master. As this is my first bugzilla related patch, I'll make
> the commit available for review before I actually push it onto
From what I read, the only thing I had to do regarding Bugzilla in the
patch was mention the BZ number.
The final to be committed patch is at branch aaribaud/bugzilla/23789/v4
What should I do regarding Bugzilla itself?