This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V4 [PATCH] aarch64: optimized memcpy implementation for thunderx2
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at cavium dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, Anton Youdkevitch <anton dot youdkevitch at bell-sw dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 19:59:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: V4 [PATCH] aarch64: optimized memcpy implementation for thunderx2
- References: <20181011170444.GA6096@bell-sw.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at cavium dot com>
On Thu, 2018-10-11 at 10:20 -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> External Email
> On 10/11/18 10:04 AM, Anton Youdkevitch wrote:
> > +L(load_and_merge):
> Unused now, fwiw.
> > +L(ext_table):
> > + /* The first entry is for the alignment of 0 and is never
> > + actually used (could be any value), the second is for
> > + the alignment of 1 and the offset is zero as the first
> > + code chunk follows the dispatching branch immediately */
> > + .word 0
> > + .word L(ext_size_1) -.
> Comment is wrong for second entry.
> Otherwise, looks good to me.
It looks good to me too. Anton, I can remove the extra label and fix
the comment when I check it in for you. Lets give it a couple more
days to see if there are any other comments, if not then I will check