This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64: optimized memcpy implementation for thunderx2
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, sellcey at cavium dot com, Anton Youdkevitch <anton dot youdkevitch at bell-sw dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 12:45:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64: optimized memcpy implementation for thunderx2
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 10/1/18 11:41 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On 01/10/18 9:07 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>> Anton is doing this work under a contract with Cavium. Cavium has
>> a corporate copyright assignment on file with FSF so I am hoping
>> that is sufficient for Anton to make contributions. I don't have
>> my login to fencepost anymore so I can't double check the specifics
>> of the Cavium copyright assignment myself but my understanding is
>> that it is a general one that does not restrict contributions to be
>> from just a list of specific people.
> Thanks for the clarification Steve. That should be sufficient
> assuming that Anton's work is owned by Cavium.
I can confirm that Cavium does indeed have a corporate assignment in
place for past and future changes for glibc.
If Steve says the work is owned by Cavium under contract then that's
good enough for me.