This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Don't use ps_get_thread_area in libthread_db (bug 23402)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 17:42:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RISC-V: Don't use ps_get_thread_area in libthread_db (bug 23402)
Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> writes:
> It looks like this got lost in the shuffle, but as far as I can tell it makes
> sense. Is anyone opposed to this, which differs only in the comment?
+1 from me. We can fix/choose the 32-bit version as that port matures,