This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v6 1/2] Y2038: Add 64-bit time for all architectures
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 11:16:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 1/2] Y2038: Add 64-bit time for all architectures
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20180801122441.49554537@athena>
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> > > bits/timesizes.h | 37 ++++++++++++++++++
> > The names of these headers are much too similar, and thus too confusing.
> > (I think it's bits/timesizes.h that should be renamed, as the header has
> > nothing to do with defining sizes of types.)
> The file defines the 64-bit time type macro, so would bits/time64.h do?
That seems plausible.
Joseph S. Myers