This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 - Please commit ISO C threads support.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, ricaljasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:52:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 - Please commit ISO C threads support.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/24/2018 01:25 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 24/07/2018 13:06, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> We are ready.
>> Please commit ISO C threads support for 2.28.
> Thanks, I am just doing a final round of build and testing before
> pushing it upstream.