This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 - Please commit ISO C threads support.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, ricaljasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:25:08 -0300
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 - Please commit ISO C threads support.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 24/07/2018 13:06, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> We are ready.
> Please commit ISO C threads support for 2.28.
Thanks, I am just doing a final round of build and testing before
pushing it upstream.