This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ToT build error with ToT GCC on Aarch64
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: sellcey at cavium dot com, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:19:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: ToT build error with ToT GCC on Aarch64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/23/2018 09:51 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I have run into a problem when building the ToT glibc with the ToT GCC on
> Aarch64. I haven't dug into this enough to know if this is a GCC problem,
> a glibc problem, or just a message that needs to be ignored but I wanted to
> send out an email in case this is something that needs to be addressed
> before GCC 2.28 is released.
Martin S. and I are already looking at this and I've already asked
Martin to bring in Carlos and Florian.
Our initial read is that it's a valid warning, but neither of us knows
this code, so it's a very preliminary finding.