This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 status.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:39:51 -0300
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 status.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 20/07/2018 22:42, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> What is the status of ISO C Threads support?
All patches were reviewed except one which handles the condition
variable  (I am referencing the branch one instead of v8 from
patchset I sent earlier because I fixed some cosmetic nits, such
as bugzilla reference and some internal wording). The patch
review should be straightforward, the c threads is just wrappers
for POSIX counterpart (there is not internal adjustments required
as for mtx_* or thrd_*).
I can resend the whole set as v9 if you prefer.