This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v8 0/8] Add support for ISO C threads.h
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:26:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v8 0/8] Add support for ISO C threads.h
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Yes, I'd like to see Intel CET, C11 threads, and malloc hook removal land
> in this release.
> It seems to me like ISO C threads.h is ready, were there any more objections?
> Have we double checked with Joseph?
I have not reviewed the details of the patches, but do not object to
inclusion in 2.28 if the patches can be reviewed and committed within the
next day, given that they were proposed well in advance of the freeze and
have already gone through a few reviews.
Joseph S. Myers