This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v8 0/8] Add support for ISO C threads.h
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:43:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v8 0/8] Add support for ISO C threads.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/19/2018 01:46 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> First thanks for the thoroughly review for c11 threads so far. I think it
> has covered most the upcoming rough pieces.
> Carlos, do you think we can squeeze this for 2.28? As you put private, I
> also don't think we will get a 'pristine' implementation with optimal
> object sizes without a refactor of internal nptl implementation.
Yes, I'd like to see Intel CET, C11 threads, and malloc hook removal land
in this release.
It seems to me like ISO C threads.h is ready, were there any more objections?
Have we double checked with Joseph?