This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] New locale: Yakut (Sakha) for Russia (sah_RU) [BZ #22241]
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 20:24:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New locale: Yakut (Sakha) for Russia (sah_RU) [BZ #22241]
- References: <email@example.com>
On 07/16/2018 03:20 PM, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
> This is approved by Mike  but as we are in a slushy freeze period
> I'd like to have more approvals before pushing. OK for 2.28? Carlos?
>  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22241#c17
OK for 2.28. Please commit.
Adds a new collation test. And approval from Mike is good for me.
Reviewed-by: Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>