This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 00/12] RISC-V glibc port for the 32 bit
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Zong Li <zong at andestech dot com>
- Cc: <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, <palmer at dabbelt dot com>, <darius at bluespec dot com>, <andrew at sifive dot com>, <dj at redhat dot com>, <rth at twiddle dot net>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <rth7680 at gmail dot com>, <zongbox at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:19:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/12] RISC-V glibc port for the 32 bit
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Zong Li:
> This patch set contains the glibc port for the 32 bit RISC-V. I ran
> the glibc test suite on QEMU, and remained the failed cases which
> caused by environment issue like 64 bit glibc port. In addition,
> there are some math test cases need to be checked but it looks
> unlike glibc's problem.
Can this wait until the kernel interface has a 64-bit time_t? I don't
think it makes sense to add entirely new 32-bit ABIs with a 32-bit
time_t at this point.