This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't add nis subdir for new architectures
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:18:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't add nis subdir for new architectures
- References: <email@example.com>
* Andreas Schwab:
> For future architectures, sysdeps/unix/inet no longer implies building the
> nis subdirectory, and --enable-obsolete-nsl is ignored.
I think we should remove --enable-obsolete-rpc and
--enable-obsolete-nsl altogether, and no longer include the compat
symbols for new architectures, as usual.