Re: Locales: Thousands separator

21.06.2018 16:15 Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]
> We could switch to NBSP, and just wait for the CLDR ticket to be
> resolved, and then switch back to NNBSP and we would both match.
>
> The goal is to try harmonize this data across the various
> implementations. There is nothing more frustrating for users
> than to have different display data like this.
>
> Does that make sense?

As I said previously, I will not object.  But I have one suggestion:
as the new ticket has been reported to CLDR let's wait few days
and push our change just before the freeze which will be soon anyway.
Just in case if CLDR responds "OK, NNBSP would be better" within
those few days.  I would like to avoid switching back and forth.

I hope the change is as simple as "git revert", otherwise we may
prepare a patch already and keep it around.

Regards,

Rafal