This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bugzilla Procedures
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:20:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla Procedures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 02/19/2018 11:45 PM, Rical Jasan wrote:
> The Bugzilla Procedures wiki page  looks like it needs some updating.
> I see 2 things that could be fixed after a quick read-through:
> 1) B2 talks about updating NEWS, but NEWS says the fixed-bugs list will
> be automatically generated at release time.
> 2) A6 looks completely out-of-date. It has Roland's email in several
> components, among others who I'm pretty sure aren't involved any more.
> I can update B2, but I think it would take someone with access to
> Bugzilla to see who the real auto-CC'd addresses for the various
> components are, if we even want to maintain this table anymore.
I have updated A6. It is easy to keep updated.
You cannot yourself query if you are auto-CC'd, and so the wiki list
serves to show non-admin users which bug components they are auto-CC'd on.