This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- From: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:45:23 -0800
- Subject: Bugzilla Procedures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The Bugzilla Procedures wiki page  looks like it needs some updating.
I see 2 things that could be fixed after a quick read-through:
1) B2 talks about updating NEWS, but NEWS says the fixed-bugs list will
be automatically generated at release time.
2) A6 looks completely out-of-date. It has Roland's email in several
components, among others who I'm pretty sure aren't involved any more.
I can update B2, but I think it would take someone with access to
Bugzilla to see who the real auto-CC'd addresses for the various
components are, if we even want to maintain this table anymore.