This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818]
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at mips dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:48:21 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Correct absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol run-time calculation [BZ #19818]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 01:06:25PM +0000, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> This mini patch series addresses the issue filed as BZ #19818 where
> absolute (SHN_ABS) symbol are incorrectly relocated by the base address at
> run time, whereas their values are supposed to remain unaffected by
Thanks very much for taking on this task!
Australia Development Lab, IBM