This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at sourceware dot org>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com, Wilco dot Dijkstra at arm dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:41:53 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcmp for medium to large sizes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFqB+Pym-BndY93fCDvU9dFtMk3hvbgDZGDP_f3=KWTrSstHMQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: siddhesh at sourceware dot org
On Monday 12 February 2018 05:07 PM, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> Thanks for sharing the performance numbers on these two
> u-architectures. Have you looked at the impact of this patch on
> performance of the various other aarch64 u-architectures? If so
> please share your findings.
I don't have ready access to any other u-arch (unless you want me to
share more performance numbers on other Qualcomm cores, but I suspect
you don't ;)), but I'll ask around and let you know.