This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v7 02/17] Skeleton documentation for the RISC-V port
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: schwab at suse dot de, Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:00:18 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 02/17] Skeleton documentation for the RISC-V port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 01:15:59 PST (-0800), email@example.com wrote:
On Jan 26 2018, Palmer Dabbelt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
+* Support for the RISC-V ISA running on Linux has been added. This port
+ requires at least binutils-2.30, gcc-7.3.0, and linux-4.15; and is supported
Has gcc 7.3 ever been bootstrapped on real hardware?
Jim would be the only person who might have done it. Jim: IIRC you'd built GCC
on the FPGA at some point?