This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Vendor branch namespace request
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:40:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: Vendor branch namespace request
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com;
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <599D5D53.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 23/08/17 11:47, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> Based on https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit
> I'd like to request an arm/* branch namespace to create an arm/ilp32
> branch as discussed earlier.
> glibc maintainers working at arm.
> mshawcroft, nsz.
> the owners can commit.
> others can commit after approval by the owners on libc-alpha.