This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 06/12] RISC-V: Generic <math.h> and soft-fp Routines
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Cc: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- Cc: Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 06/12] RISC-V: Generic <math.h> and soft-fp Routines
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:21:29 PDT (-0700), email@example.com wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> Thanks for the feedback. Andrew went through and fixed a bunch of these up.
>> I'm triaging the test suite to see where we stand, and I'll make sure we
>> generate the ULPs files. I believe we need three (soft, single, and double).
> Whatever libm-test-ulps files you have, you should have corresponding
> libm-test-ulps-name files with the short description that goes in the
> table of ulps in the manual.
I saw those too -- thanks for checking, though, as I didn't know about the